Sunday, February 3, 2008

Elements

The game elements is not a typical match 3 game. its actually more like a match 2 game which is not a game I have ever played before. The background pictures are animated and very beautiful an relaxing. Since the game elements involves magical natural elements that background are such as: a wind swept desert, an underwater scene, a stormy skin with lightening, a gushing geyser at night, an erupting volcano. The music is not the best I have heard on a game (but they can't all be hits can the) but it does fit the game and is very relaxing.

I have always felt the point of match three games are to relax and and to provide a limited amount of stimuli's to the brain. I'm usually playing a game like this to relax after a hard day and I don't think I'm alone in doing this. But at the same time I don't want the puzzles to be so simple that I'm Bored or so complicated that I give myself a headache trying to figure them out. For these reasons I do recommend the game "Elements"

No comments: