Sunday, February 3, 2008

Azada

Trapped in a magical puzzle book, the adventurous Titus needs your help to release him from his spell. To do this, you must solve the tricky puzzles of Azada. Crack the series of puzzles and fill in the missing pages of the enchanted book to free Titus from his prison.

This is another game I can recommend but only if our good at solving brain teaser puzzles. I'm sure with a little bit of work I could probably be better at it, but I'm not. I found the puzzles in the game to be a little bit more complicated than I like. The music was very relaxing and the art work was very detailed. Each new puzzle is introduced by the crackling yellowed page of a book and each time the page is moved you can hear it crackle. Being someone who loves very old book I can appreciate this.

I still recommend this game with **** 4 stars, 5 being the top rating.

No comments: